Associations & Awards
- Dr. King received the David P. Sloan award in 2009 for outstanding community outreach. She also received a 3rd and 4th year Outstanding Clinician award while attending Southern College of Optometry. She was awarded the Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care from the Vision Care Institute and Johnson & Johnson, as well as a feature in the Who’s who among American Universities and colleges.
- Dr. King currently serves as a social chair for the State Convention Committee and as the Public Relations Board for the Arkansas State Board of Optometry. Dr. King is also active on the Membership Committee for the Arkansas Optometric Association
- In 2003, Dr. Cox received the Clinical Excellence in GP Contact Lenses award from the Rigid Gas Perm Lens Institute.
- Dr. Cox was the recipient of the Vistakon Award of Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care in 2004 and in 2005 she received the President's Award from NSUCO.
- In 2011 we recieved The Women's Inc. Reader's Choice Award-Runner up-"Love the selection of eyeglasses and frames at Visiocare Arkansas"
- Also, In 2011 we recieved The Women's Inc. Reader's Choice Award-Runner up-"Favortie Local Optometrist"