A wealth of vision resources for you on the net.. Click Away.
- A comprehensive patient guide to all aspects of eye health and vision correction.
- Is laser vision correction right for you? Visit LasikSurgeryNews.com for the latest news about LASIK and other refractive surgery to help you decide.
- Individuals with astigmatism have a wide range of options to correct their vision problem. In consultation with your optometrist, you can select the treatment that best meets your visual and lifestyle needs.
- Diabetic retinopathy is a condition occurring in persons with diabetes, which causes progressive damage to the retina, the light sensitive lining at the back of the eye.
- Dry eye is a condition in which there are insufficient tears to lubricate and nourish the eye.
- Glaucoma is a group of eye disorders leading to progressive damage to the optic nerve, and is characterized by loss of nerve tissue resulting in loss of vision
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (ADM) is the leading cause of severe vision loss in adults over age 50.
- Conjunctivitis, often called “pink eye,” is a common eye disease, especially in children.
- Even if no eye or vision problems are apparent, at about age 6 months, you should take your baby to your doctor of optometry for his or her first thorough eye examination.